You have to follow the steps below:
1. Download Aztech KylaS app on App Store or Google Play.
2. Open Aztech KylaS app and tap “+” symbol on the top right corner.
3. Select “Smart Hub” follows by “KHUB-110-ZB” then “Add now”.
4. Wait for Aztech KylaS app to search your Zigbee Hub then click “Add” button.
5. Tap “Save”. Installation has completed!
The input power is at DC 5V 1A, micro USB
You can tap on “Me” at the bottom panel of the Aztech KylaS app follow by “My Hub” to find the Zigbee Hub.
The Zigbee Hub is updating. Please keep the Zigbee Hub turned on for five (5) minutes after the configuration.
You can connect your Zigbee Hub to the new router by network/ethernet cable then turn on the Zigbee Hub and it will connect automatically.
You can add up to fifty (50) devices on a Zigbee Hub.
You can press and hold the button on the Zigbee Hub for six (6) seconds and the LED light will be turned off. Once the device has been reset, the LED Light will be lighted again.
The status of the LED light represents:
No, they are not compatible.
You can add up to five (5) Zigbee Hubs in one account.
You can add up to eight (8) sensors in one Zigbee Hub.