1. Download Aztech KylaS app on App Store or Google Play.
2. Open Aztech KylaS app and tap “+” symbol on the top right corner.
3. Select “Hub”, then “Zigbee Hub”, tap “OK”, when reminded to use a 2.4GHz WiFi network.
4. Tap “Pair”, then “Scan QR code”. Use your phone camera to scan the QR on the back of the device or the packaging box.
5. Wait for the app to finish adding the Zigbee Hub. The newly-added Zigbee Hub will appear on the home screen of the app.
The input power is DC 5V 1A, via micro USB.
The newly-added Zigbee Hub will appear on the home screen of the app.
1. Switch off the power supply of the Zigbee Hub, then switch on again.
2. Reset the device by waiting the WiFi LED on the Zigbee Hub to blink, then press and hold the main button for more than 5 seconds. Release the button when all the LEDs turn off.
3. Restart the pairing process.
The Zigbee Hub is updating. Please keep the Zigbee Hub turned on for five (5) minutes after the configuration.
Reset the Zigbee Hub and perform the pairing process.
You can add up to fifty (50) devices to a Zigbee Hub.
Press and hold the main button for more than 5 seconds. Release the button when all the LEDs turn off.
The status of the LED light represents:
No, they are not compatible.
You can add up to five (5) Zigbee Hubs in one account.
You can add up to eight (8) sensors in one Zigbee Hub.