1. Connect Zigbee Hub to Aztech KylaS app.
2. Press the button on the switch four (4) times then press and hold the button until the LED light flashes rapidly.
3. Wait for the LED light to flash slowly then press the button to be connected to the Zigbee Hub.
Press the button on Zigbee Switch for four (4) times then press and hold the button until the LED light flashes rapidly.
The input power is at AC 250V 50/60Hz
You have to install a Smart Gang Switch and a Smart Scene switch in order to set-up two-way control.
No, the remote functions will be unavailable without the Zigbee Hub. However, you can turn on/off the Zigbee Switch manually.
1. Ensure the LED light on the Zigbee Switch flashes slowly in red light.
2. Ensure the Zigbee Hub is in the configuration mode.
3. Place the Zigbee Hub near to Zigbee Switch and try again.
If the Zigbee Switch still cannot be connected, remove the wiring from the back plate of the switch panel before installing it again