You have to follow the steps below:
1. Install the battery into Zigbee Door and Window Sensor and the LED light will flash in Green light slowly.
2. Turn on your Zigbee Hub and connect it to your router.
3. Open Aztech KylaS app and tap “+” symbol on the top right corner.
4. Select “Zigbee Sensors” follows by “KSEN-120-ZB” then “Next”
5. Wait for sixty (60) seconds for Aztech KylaS app to search for your sensor.
6. Tap “Save”.
You can tap on “Me” at the bottom panel of the Aztech KylaS app follow by “My Hub” to find the Zigbee Door and Window Sensor.
You have to configure the new device in order to connect it to Zigbee Hub.
You can add up to eight (8) Zigbee Door and Window Sensor to one Zigbee Hub.
Press and hold the button on the Zigbee Door and Window Sensor for six (6) seconds until the LED light flashes rapidly in Green light for three (3) seconds. Once the LED light has turn-off, the device has set to default setting.
You can press the button on the Zigbee Door and Window Sensor until the LED light flashes as normal.
The power supply for Zigbee Door and Window Sensor is at DC 3V, CR2032 battery/p>
The frequency of the light on the LED light represents:
The battery can last approximately 8 to 12 months in the Zigbee Door and Window Sensor.
The maximum distance between the Zigbee Door and Window Sensor to Zigbee Hub is up to seven (7) meters.
You have to open the back lid of the Zigbee Button to replace the battery. It is using CR2032 button cell.
You may check the battery level on the Aztech KylaS app. The app will also send an alert to the user when the battery level is below 20%.
You cannot disable emergency alarm manually. The emergency alarm will be active for three (3) minutes before it return to normal.
Press and hold the reset button for five (5) seconds and the LED light will flash slowly for three (3) seconds.